Acceptance to and attendance in the trainings does not confer permission to teach or a professional qualification.
Any health concerns that may impact your participation will be discussed before your enrolment to be sure you will have the best results from the training.
Terms and Conditions
In accord with the Arica Institute Group Trainings Admissions Policy, an agreement to protect training materials, including Non-disclosure and Release of Liability agreements, will be available for your signature when you arrive at the training. Please contact Integral View with any questions or concerns.
If Integral View cancels the training you will be refunded in full. If you cancel your booking in advance, you will receive a refund if you are replaced on the training or you could apply your payment to a future training. Once the training begins there will be no refunds. Exceptions to this policy are at the discretion of Integral View.
The refund policy for the IPST is posted on ipst.integralview.org.
Under the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation (2018), we maintain strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of all inquiry or trainee information. We care deeply about protecting your privacy. Please contact Integral View with any concerns or questions you may have.
- We will never spam you or give your personal information to anyone without your permission.
- You will be added to the Integral View database for the purpose of notifying you of upcoming trainings and events. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- Your registration information is sent to the Arica Institute for record keeping. Your information may be shared with other Arica Sponsors for similar purposes.
- If you do not already have one, you will be offered a free account at the online Arica store.
How we treat your information
We will never disclose your personal information to anyone without your permission. We will never sell, rent, or share your personal information with a 3rd party—especially your email addresses and phone numbers—without your express permission, unless required by law; with the exception of the Arica Institute, a not-for-profit educational organization, which records our Arica training participant information for enrolment purposes.
We will only access your personal information when:
- you specifically request us to do so
- it is required by law
- it is necessary to maintain our records
- we contact you with information regarding training-related matters
We do send announcements for Arica training practices and introductory events, a free service from which you may unsubscribe at any time.
What information do we collect
We receive all or a portion of the following information, depending upon whether you are an inquirer or training participant:
- Personal: Name, Full Address, Gender, Email Addresses, Phone Numbers, Skype/Video Cam Addresses
- Financial Information will be received if you make a purchase.
If you would like a copy of the information about you held by us, or if you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest; we do not, however, have any control over the other websites.